1. The Executive Committee shall be responsible for the coordination of the Forum’s activities and the functioning of the Forum, under the supervision of the Bureau of the Plenary Assembly.
2. Each member Parliament shall have one representative.
3. The Bureau of the Executive Committee shall also serve as the Bureau of the Plenary Assembly.
4. The Executive Committee shall meet with an absolute majority of its members. It shall meet twice a year. Its meetings shall be presided over by its President. It may also meet in extraordinary sessions as and when the need arise.
5. The Executive Committee shall issue decisions and make recommendations or do both/one or the other.